Friday 28 November 2008

Arnold Is Numero Uno!

I went to Fitness Zone with Desmond this afternoon. It was difficult for me to make it at first, but I able to go there in the end.


Anyways, I was doing some 'heavier-than-usual' workouts today.

I've done a 170 lbs dumbbell press before, and so I think there's every possibility for me to do a 180 lbs dumbbell press.




The 180 lbs dumbbell press wasn't easy but I didn't feel satisfied.


Since the heaviest dumbbells they have are 200 lbs, I thought, why not go for it? I've carried 170 lbs and 180 lbs. I'm just a little short from the heaviest dumbbells they have.

With full determination, I decide to hit an extra mile and go for the 100lbs!

I held the 200lbs dumbbells on my lap. Catched a little breath, and lay down on the bench.

With a little aide from Desmond, I lifted the dumbbells using all my might.

My hands trembled, but it doesn't matter. I felt as if my veins are gonna pop out anytime soon, but I pushed for it.

At last, my attempts of lifting the 200lbs dumbdell press ended with 3 reps.

It was tiring, of course, but if I've not lifted the 180 lbs dumbbells earlier, I'd definitely be able to do more reps for this.


And henceforth, I declare Fitness Zone being conquered by the one and only me!

No comments: